Hit Fitness New Design Battle Rope
Sorry, currently out of stock
The HIT FITNESS multi-functional new design battle rope can be used for a large variety of strength and conditioning training purposes. Battle ropes are brilliant for high intensity upper and lower body conditioning and cardiovascular exercise routines.
- Easily stored for convenience.
- Comes equipped with a highly durable protective sleeve.
- Robust and extremely durable overall construction.
- HIT FITNESS battle ropes are easily transportable. Individuals can anchor them to a tree or kettlebell, and get an intense workout in wherever they decide to go.
- Users can perform an intense full body workout in a very short period of time.
- Lower injury risk from using battle ropes as opposed to free weights and barbells.
- HIT FITNESS battle ropes are brilliant for strengthening forearms and improving grip strength.
- Battle Training Rope
- 15 metres
- Thickness: 40mm / 50mm
- Available in sizes 1.5”(diameter)x40ft (length) and 1.5”(diameter)x50ft (length)
- Anchor to a smooth, round surface for safe use
Battle rope workouts target the musculature of the abs, back, and glutes. Athletes can include popular movements such as jumps, lunges, and squats, that work the lower body as well as the upper body.
Battle Ropes are exceptional tools for conditioning as they activate the abdominal musculature whilst training cardiovascular endurance. Battle ropes can be used in HIIT (high intensity interval training) as battle ropes can be used to increase overall cardiovascular performance whilst targeting a large number of muscle groups simultaneously.