Hit Fitness Slam Ball With Grips
A slam ball is a weighted, rubber-coated ball that will not bounce following high-impact.
- HIT FITNESS slam balls are designed specifically to prevent bouncing following high impact slamming exercises.
- Slam balls allow individuals to perform exercises and move through ranges of motion at speeds that are simply impossible to reach with traditional gym equipment such as barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, or machines.
- HIT FITNESS slam balls come equipped with a durable strong rubber shell.
- The durable design of HIT FITNESS slam balls means they can be thrown against walls or the ground at high impact speeds without any damage occurring to the ball or the surface at which the ball is being thrown.
- The strong interior filling which is characteristic of HIT FITNESS slam balls allows them to maintain their shape even after experiencing continuous impact and abuse.
- Ideal for home gym and commercial gym use.
- The signature HIT FITNESS textured rubber casing ensures that athletes have optimal grip whilst performing exercise movements.
- Slam Balls
- Weight: 5 kg
- Standard 23cm diameter size for all slam ball weights
- Designed to withstand repeated impact and abuse
- Bounce resistant
- Made with high-quality durable rubber
- Perfect for home gym and commercial gym use
- Our HIT FITNESS slam balls have been designed specifically for performing slams, overhead throws, lunges and functional bodyweight exercises.
- Slam balls can be used for plyometric weight training purposes in order to increase explosive power in athletes.