Hit Fitness Bumper Plate | Colour - Home Use
HIT FITNESS Bumper Plates are Olympic weightlifting plates that are used primarily for resistance, fitness, strength, circuit, and hypertrophy training. HIT FITNESS bumper plates are made of 100% rubber. This allows heavy loads to be dropped safely onto platforms and gym floors without causing damage to flooring and reducing the amount of bouncing that occurs the following impact.
- Each bumper plate has been given a unique colour so that the plate’s weight in kilograms can be identified easily by colour.
- These HIT FITNESS bumper plates are suitable for home gym use.
- Highly durable, long-lasting, and performance-oriented bumper plates.
- HIT FITNESS bumper plates have been designed specifically to reduce plate bouncing and barbell recoil during high impact exercises such as overhead presses, deadlifts, and squats.
- The reinforced centre sleeve, that is characteristic of all HIT FITNESS bumper plates, allows plates to slide onto barbells with ease as it reduces the friction between the barbell and plates. The reinforced centre sleeve also provides protection to the centre of the plate from repeated impact.
- The Diameter of the plates has been rigorously tested so that the barbell is positioned at the most optimal height off of the ground in order to perform exercises in the most comfortable and biomechanically safe positions.
- The diameter of all HIT FITNESS bumper plates is uniform regardless of the weight of the plate.
- Sold Singly
- HIT FITNESS range of Home Olympic Rubber Bumper Plates
- HIT FITNESS bumper plates are made from 100% hard rubber
- Highly durable and robust rubber
- Reinforced centre sleeve
- Noise reduction and bounce reduction technology
- For use with an Olympic weight bar
- Suitable For Home Use
- Available in weights 5kg-20kg -increasing in 5kg increments
- Plate Widths: 450MM
- Plate Diameter: 51MM
- Diameter of Collar Opening: 2"
- Available in all black or coloured weight increments
- Coloured weight increments include grey (5kg), green (10kg), yellow (15kg), and blue (20kg)
- HIT FITNESS bumper plates are perfect for performing a large number of multi-joint (compound) and single-joint (isolation) movements.
- Exercises such as deadlifts, barbell rows, and overhead shoulder presses in which plates are continuously dropped from a height will benefit most from the use of these plates.
- The anti-bounce technology will reduce exercise technique set-up time between exercise repetitions whilst also preventing the bumper plates from sliding off of the barbell during an exercise set as a result of repeated bouncing.