Hit Fitness Adjustable Squat Rack | Essential
The HIT Fitness adjustable squat rack with spotter arms is the perfect crossover between the traditional squat rack and power rack.
- Very little gym floor space footprint
- Cost-effective option
- All major compound movements can be performed using this rack
- Comes equipped with spotter arms
- Very high maximum weight capacity
- Rubber feet which improve floor stability whilst also protecting the gym flooring
- Perfect for performing squats, rack pulls, and overhead presses
It allows athletes to perform all of the compound movements without having to utilize all of the space that a power rack demands. It is also much more cost-efficient in comparison to power racks and it is a great budget option for gym owners. Heavy squats, bench presses, deadlifts, and overhead presses can easily be performed using the HIT Fitness squat rack. This product is perfect for both commercial and home gyms as it only requires a small amount of gym floor space and it is simple to assemble and move in to place.
Dimensions: Front: 90 x 68 – 108 cm (L x W). Front Height: 63 – 93 cm. Back Height: 103.5 – 163.5 cm.
Gym Footprint: 90 x 68 cm – 90 x 108 cm
Colour: Black, powder coated
Max Weight Load: 150kg
Product Weight: 35kg
Distance between notches: 50mm