Hit Fitness Adjustable Dumbbells | 40kg
Introducing the HIT FITNESS Adjustable Dumbbell: A Compact and Convenient Solution for Varied Weight Training.
The HIT FITNESS Adjustable Dumbbell is a game-changer, offering the versatility of 12 dumbbells in one compact design. This innovative fitness equipment allows you to effortlessly select your desired weight by simply holding the button and twisting the dial, saving you both storage space and valuable time.
Designed with convenience in mind, these adjustable dumbbells are perfect for individuals who crave a range of weight options but lack the necessary storage capacity. By consolidating multiple dumbbells into a single unit, you can enjoy seamless transitions between different weight levels, enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of your workout routine.
Our 40kg Home Adjustable Dumbbell is specifically designed to meet your varied weight training needs. It provides a wide weight range, adjustable in 3-3.5kg increments, including options such as 5kg, 8kg, 11.5kg, 14.5kg, 18kg, 21kg, 24kg, 27.5kg, 30.5kg, 33.5kg, 37kg, and 40kg - all conveniently packed into one dumbbell.
- Replaces 12 dumbbells.
- The maximum weight is 40kg.
- The smallest weight is 5kg.
- High-quality storage tray.
- An ergonomically designed handle ensures a comfortable and secure grip during exercise movements.
- Includes two adjustable dumbbells & a compact rack.
- High quality and very durable dumbbell.
- Adjustable Dumbbells - Set of 2
- 12 different weights in one dumbbell.
- Select from 5kg up to 40kg
- Great Quality, Highly Durable
- Change weights at the click of a dial
- 1 year home warranty
- Sold as a pair
- HIT FITNESS adjustable can be used to perform a large variety of gym workouts that utilize traditional barbell and free weight movements such as single-arm rows, seated shoulder press, and bench press. Furthermore, using dumbbells as opposed to barbells can add an extra level of difficulty to the exercises as the weight must be controlled to a higher degree during dumbbell movements which activate the body's stabilizing musculature. This in turn can result in increased hypertrophy and strength gains in the aforementioned musculature as a result of the increased development and strengthening of stability muscles.
- HIT FITNESS adjustable dumbbells can be used to correct muscle imbalances in which one side of the body is more developed or stronger than the other. For example, bicep curls performed with dumbbells ensures that both biceps are developed equally and one bicep is not compensating for the other which often occurs when using straight barbells in which both arms are not working independently.