Hit Fitness Competition Kettlebells 8kg - 32kg | Steel
Introducing HIT FITNESS Competition Kettlebells are crafted from durable steel, these kettlebells are designed to meet international standards for kettlebell lifting. With their unbeatable quality and performance, HIT FITNESS Competition Kettlebells are a must-have for any fitness routine.
When it comes to kettlebell lifting, HIT FITNESS Competition Kettlebells are in a league of their own. Available in a single size for all weights, these kettlebells are designed to meet the rigorous demands of competitive lifting.
- HIT FITNESS competition kettlebell handles have less curvature in comparison to regular kettlebells. Therefore, HIT FITNESS competition kettlebell handles are nearly perpendicular to the floor.The shape of competition kettlebells makes performing kettlebell exercises that predominantly utilise the overhead and rack positions easier.
- Made from the highest quality steel available .
- Each weight has been assigned a different colour so that the weight of the kettlebell is easily identifiable. HIT FITNESS competition kettlebells are colour coded to international competitive standards.
- HIT FITNESS competition kettlebells also have extremely smooth handles which are intended to prevent blistering and grip fatigue.
- Each kettlebell has a wide base which provides extra stability. The extra stability provided by the wide base makes storing the kettlebells. Performing traditional floor-based kettlebell exercises is much safer and easier as a result of the extra stability provided by the wide base.
- Competition kettlebells additionally provide fantastic dynamic flexibility.
- Steel competition kettlebells a very durable and will not rust as easily as cast iron kettlebells.
- The size of different weights of competition kettlebells is kept constant. This makes performing kettlebell exercises more consistent no matter which weight you use. It also ensures that when doing kettlebell cleans that the weight will rest at the same spot on your wrist as the other weights.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Competition grade kettlebells
- Each kettlebell is a standard size in order to comply with international standards and has the same handle thickness and shape
- Bare metal handle
- Handle diameter is 33mm
- Made from steel
- Hollow interior
- Available in weights 8kg to 28kg - increasing in 4kg increments
- Competition kettlebells are perfect for performing traditional kettlebell exercises such as kettlebell swings, snatches, overhead presses, cleans, front squats, windmills, and rows. Competition kettlebells are most commonly used in the sport kettlebell weightlifting but they are predominantly used for high intensity interval training, and training involving muscular endurance and strength.