Hit Fitness PWR60 Fixed Half Rack
Sorry, currently out of stock
Introducing the Hit Fitness PWR60 Fixed Half Rack, a compact and space-efficient solution designed for optimal performance. With a smaller footprint compared to a full power rack, this fixed half rack provides a versatile platform for various exercises such as squats, bench presses, pull-ups, and more.
Constructed with durability and stability in mind, the PWR60 Fixed Half Rack requires floor fixing to ensure a secure and safe training experience.
The Hit Fitness PWR60 Fixed Half Rack is designed to accommodate additional attachments, allowing you to expand its functionality to meet your specific training needs.
One standout feature of the Fixed Half Rack is its rear uprights, which offer convenient storage for weight plates. With up to 6 points of storage, you can keep your training area organized.
Includes J-Hooks, ensuring secure and stable placement of the barbell during exercises.
- J Hooks Included: 2 pairs of J-Hooks are included with the base unit. Our heavy-duty plastic core provides ultimate barbell protection.
- Integrated Pull-Up Bar: The top joining arm provides a pull-up station on your rack.
- Box Section (60 x 60 x 3 mm): Heavy-duty 2.36" x 2.36" x 0.11" (60 x 60 x 3 mm) thick square laser cut steel uprights backed by an industry leading Lifetime Warranty.
- Westside Hole Spacing: 26 points of adjustment with 1" (25 mm) Westside hole spacing for precise adjustments.
- Note: Attachments and accessories such as Bar storage, Landmine, Target Board, Single Loop, Branding Plate, Olympic Bars, and Weight Horns/Plates are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the product.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 49" x 34" x 85" (1250 x 873 x 2149 mm)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 450 kg (992 lbs)
- Weight: 79 kg (174 lbs)
- Warranty: Mainframe lifetime warranty
- Warning: This product must be fitted to a solid floor using appropriate fixings.
Attachments for PWR60 Series Racks
|Dip Attachment||Landmine / Core Plate||Safety Spot Arms (Pair)|