Hit Fitness PWR60 Quarter Rack
The Hit Fitness PWR60 Quarter Rack is a free-standing frame suitable for a variety of lifting exercises such as squatting, pressing, and bench work. Also compatible with a selection of attachments to provide additional functionality if required. Perfect for personal trainers, professional sport clubs, or your garage gym. J-Hooks are included as standard.
- J Hooks Included: 2 pairs of J-Hooks are included with the base unit. Our heavy-duty plastic core provides ultimate barbell protection.
- Integrated Pull-Up Bar: The top joining arm provides a pull-up station on your rack.
- Box Section (60 x 60 x 3 mm): Heavy-duty 2.36" x 2.36" x 0.11" (60 x 60 x 3 mm) thick square laser cut steel uprights backed by an industry leading Lifetime Warranty.
- Westside Hole Spacing: 26 points of adjustment with 1" (25 mm) Westside hole spacing for precise adjustments.
- Note: Attachments and accessories such as Safety Spot Arms, Single Loop, Landmine, Olympic Bars and Weight Plates are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the product.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 49" x 47" x 87" (1247 x 1184 x 2217 mm)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 450 kg (992 lbs)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Warranty: Mainframe lifetime warranty
- Warning: We highly recommend fitting this product to a solid floor using appropriate fixings.
Attachments for PWR60 Series Racks
|Dip Attachment||Landmine / Core Plate||Safety Spot Arms (Pair)|