Hit Fitness Foam Roller | Black
The HIT Fitness Foam Roller is a highly effective tool for enhancing flexibility and promoting muscle recovery. Whether utilized before or after a workout, this versatile accessory aids in the restoration of muscles and the improvement of overall flexibility.
Rolling exercises, including the use of the Foam Roller, have become part of top athletes' training programmes to reduce recovery time, minimise the risk of injury and optimise performance levels.
By employing the HIT Fitness Foam Roller, you can target specific muscle groups and alleviate tension through the textured surface, which delves deep into muscle tissue, releasing knots and promoting relaxation.
- Deep ridges to penetrate deep into muscle tissue.
- Dense, durable and long lasting.
- Can be used both before and after training sessions.
- The uneven textured and rigid foam surface allows users to release and isolate muscle knots easier and quicker than using flat foam rollers.
- They are thicker and more dense than many traditional rollers meaning they are durable and longer lasting.
- Useful flexibility and stretching tool.
- Requires very little storage space.
- Easily transportable.
- Grid Foam Roller
- 45cm x 14cm
- Suitable for home gym or commercial gym use
- 5 Colour Options
- The HIT FITNESS Foam Roller range can be used both before and after bouts of strenuous exercise to release tight muscles, improve mobility, and improve overall range of motion of specific body parts.