Hit Fitness Loop Bands
Loop bands are a form of resistance bands which are used primarily for resistance, flexibility and mobility training.
- HIT FITNESS loop bands are suitable for resistance, flexibility and mobility training.
- Each loop band is colour coded by level of resistance with the intention of making the level of resistance easy to identify.
- Very little storage space is required within storage units to store loop bands.
- HIT FITNESS loop bands are available in four different resistance levels from light to extra strong to cater for all fitness levels.
- HIT FITNESS loop bands are also portable and light. Therefore, it is easy to transport our loop bands if you desire to workout wherever you go.
- Loop Bands
- Made from 100% Latex
- Available in resistance levels light, medium, strong, and extra strong
- Available in resistances 0.3mm (yellow), 0.5mm (red), 0.7mm (green), 0.85mm (Blue)
- All loop bands are 50cm in length
- Loop bands are an extremely versatile fitness accessory. They are commonly used for rehabilitation, stretching and mobility purposes. Alternatively, loop bands can alos be used to increase the resistance of a large amount of traditional resistance training exercises. Examples of exercise band exercises include banded front squats, glute bridges, enhanced push-ups, resistance band bench presses, kneeling/reverse crunches, and rowing movements.