Hit Fitness Metal Handle Skipping Rope 3m | Blue
Sorry, currently out of stock
This speed rope is a useful tool for developing footwork, coordination, and conditioning. Frequently used by boxers and MMA fighters to increase agility. Requiring speed and endurance they are a great addition to any cardio or HIIT workout. Jumping rope is an explosive form of cardiovascular exercise and can burn up to 125 calories in just 10 minutes making it great for fat loss. Lightweight and portable it will give you an intense cardio workout which can be done in a small space from the home, in a hotel room, or outside.
- Speed Rope
- A blue vinyl cord with blue metal handles and metal handle-to-rope attachments.
- Extremely durable
- 3 metre/10-foot adjustable length rope.
- Useful for developing footwork, agility, and coordination.
- Rubber ends can be removed and bearings loosen to allow you to cut the rope to suit your height, once this is done simply reattach and tighten the bearings and place the rubber ends back on.
- Bearings in the handles ensure a smooth running rope for even faster skipping.