Hit Fitness Oversized Medicine Balls | 3kg to 12kg
- HIT FITNESS bring you their range of high quality oversized medicine balls.
- A medicine ball is a weighted ball that is commonly utilized for a variety of rehabilitation and strength training exercises.
- The medicine ball is also used in sports medicine to improve strength and neuromuscular coordination.
- Medicine balls can also be used for ballistic training purposes with the intention of increasing explosive power in athletes and is also used in the majority of functional training programs.
- The leather PVC exterior provides excellent gripping power for athletes during high intensity workouts where sweat begins to impede gripping ability.
- All HIT FITNESS medicine balls come equipped with a solid backed cotton interior and thick nylon double stitching, making these oversized medicine balls extremely durable.
- Medicine balls can be used by all individuals regardless of their training level or age.
- The larger size of the oversized medicine balls allows for extra stability during exercises movements in which the ball is used for support such as close grip push ups or single leg hamstring curls.
- Oversized Medicine Ball
- Leather PVC exterior
- Solid-packed cotton stuffing interior
- Thick Nylon double-cross stitching
- Available in weights 3kg, 6kg, 9kg, and 12kg
- HIT FITNESS medicine balls can be used to improve athletic endurance, explosiveness, speed, power, and overall core strength.
- Medicine balls are suitable for a variety of exercises such as squats, overhead presses, deadlifts, and core exercises such as weighted sit-ups.
- Medicine balls allow users to add weight/resistance to movements which results in increased power and strength in those movements over time
- Medicine balls are commonly utilized in plyometric weight training in order to increase explosive power in athletes.
- Medicine balls can also be used to perform a variety of sports injury rehab exercises such as single leg hamstring curls.