Hit Fitness Round Dumbbells | Rubber
Experience the versatility and practicality of HIT FITNESS Round Head Rubber Dumbbells. These dumbbells are designed with a protective outer coating, ensuring durability and safeguarding your equipment and lifting area.
The rubber coating acts as a shield, preventing any potential damage or scratches to the dumbbells, storage racks, and surrounding surfaces. This feature guarantees a longer lifespan for your dumbbells and helps maintain a clean and organized workout space. Whether you're working out in a commercial gym or at home, these dumbbells offer reliable performance and contribute to a clutter-free environment.
- HIT Fitness Round Head Rubber Dumbbells come equipped with a highly protective rubber outer coating. This protective outer coating that protects not only the dumbbell itself, but also the dumbbell storage rack and everything in the surrounding lifting environment such as flooring and weight benches.
- HIT Fitness Round Head Rubber Dumbbells also have a curved black rubber coated end. The curvature of the dumbbells has been designed specifically to protect to dumbbells.
- All HIT Fitness dumbbells come with ergonomically designed dumbbell handles. HIT Fitness dumbbell handles ensure a comfortable grip and improved exercise movement.
- Damage that occurs over time from repeated impact is much more noticeable on regular metal dumbbells. However, common damage that occurs to metal dumbbells, such as scratches and dents, are inflicted much less often on rubber dumbbells.
- HIT Fitness Round Head Rubber dumbbell utilize noise reduction technology.
- These HIT Fitness dumbbells also have chrome knurled handles for a secure and comfortable grip.
- Round Head Rubber Dumbbells
- Black and white in colour
- Available in weights 2.5kg-50kg
- For home gym and commercial gym use
- Chrome knurled dumbbell handles
- Round Rubber Coating
- HIT Fitness Round Head Rubber Dumbbells can be used to correct muscle imbalances in which one side of the body is more developed or stronger than the other. For example, bicep curls performed with dumbbells ensures that both biceps are developed equally and one bicep is not compensating for the other which often occurs when using straight barbells in which both arms are not working independently.