Hit Fitness Straight Bar | Cable Attachment
Introducing the HIT Fitness Straight Bar Cable Attachment.
Crafted with durability in mind, the HIT Fitness Straight Bar is built to last. It is constructed from robust materials that can withstand the demands of regular use, ensuring long-lasting performance and reliability.
The straight bar design offers a stable and secure grip during exercises, allowing you to focus on proper form and technique. Whether you're performing bicep curls, tricep pushdowns, upright rows, or other cable exercises, the HIT Fitness Straight Bar provides a comfortable and ergonomic grip.
- Highly versatile piece of equipment.
- Rotating swivel centre reduces the tension and force applied to the forearms.
- Very portable and requires very little storage space.
- Chrome finished steel bar with rounded black stoppers.
- Chrome knurled gripping pattern to prevent the users hands from slipping during the workout.
- Rubber ball ends protects gym flooring, surrounding equipment and the athlete from damage..
- Straight Bar Cable Attachment
- Chrome finished steel bar with rounded black stoppers
- Chrome knurling gripping pattern
- Compatible with weighted cable machines
- Suitable for home or commercial gym use
- The HIT Fitness straight bar cable attachment is primarily used to perform single joint or isolation movements such as bicep curls, tricep extensions and lat pulldowns.
- Additionally, it can be used to add resistance to traditional ab exercises by attaching it to a cable machine and performing weighted crunches.