Hit Fitness Weighted Vest
Sorry, currently out of stock
HIT FITNESS Weighted vests are perfect for increasing the resistance of any exercise. Individuals can easily add resistance to their weight training workouts by wearing a weighted vest. A weight vest is simply a vest which consists of a heavy material that has small pockets placed evenly around the vest where athletes can add in small sand bags, tiny steel bars, and other small weights. The primary use of a weight vest is to allow individuals to add additional resistance to bodyweight exercises and movements such as squats and distance running.
- Ergonomic design for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Perfect for resistance, hypertrophy, speed, agility, plyometric and strength training
- Weights are loaded at top body front & back for optimum performance and even weight distribution.
- Secure and adjustable weight pockets make it easy to alter the weight load and resistance of the weight vest.
- The weighted vest is suitable for all fitness levels given the adjustable nature of the weights.
- HIT FITNESS weighted vests are made from durable and heavy duty material
- Adjustable straps ensure a secure fit allowing athletes to experience the most comfortable fit and perform at their best.
- Unisex design.
- Feature panels on the back and front of the vest
- Available in weights 10kg and 20kg
- One Size fits all
- 1 Year Home Warranty
Weight vests are primarily used to improve cardiovascular fitness and increase the resistance of your workout.
Some common examples of when to use a weight vest include:
- Go on walks and hikes wearing a weight vest
- Ride a bike with a weight vest
- Lift weights with a weight vest
- To add resistance to a simple bodyweight routine, put on a weight vest