Hit Fitness Soft Jump Boxes
The HIT Fitness Soft Jump Boxes offer a versatile and joint-friendly alternative to traditional wooden or metal jump boxes. Designed with athlete safety in mind, these soft boxes provide a cushioned landing surface that reduces the risk of injuries.
The unique construction of the HIT Fitness Plyometric Boxes ensures that athletes can push their limits while minimizing the stress on their joints. By absorbing the impact of jumps and landings, these boxes provide a more forgiving surface, allowing athletes to focus on their explosive power without compromising on safety.
One of the key advantages of the HIT Fitness Soft Jump Boxes is their stackable design. This feature allows athletes to easily increase the height of their jumps as they progress and improve their movement patterns over time.
- Heights available: 6", 12", 18", 24"
- Alternatively, can be used for box squats and improving squat technique
- Anti-slip exterior surface
- Extremely durable materials
- Small gym floor space footprint
- Multiple jump height options
- Alternating Heights for progression – 6”, 12”, 18”, 24”
- Colour coded
- Functional training equipment
- Soft foam coating, covered by anti-slip synthetic leather exterior
- Handles for easy transportation
- Only to be used on smooth surfaces
- Possible to use in conjunction with each other
- Buy singly or as a set of 4 – see options above
All HIT Fitness Plyometric boxes can also be flipped on to different sides to alter the height of the box to suit each individual athlete’s needs and performance levels. As the majority of beginner athletes tend to be afraid of doing box jumps, HIT Fitness Plyometric boxes come in a variety of sizes so each athlete can start their box jump training from a level that they are comfortable with.