Hit Fitness Connect Gym Floor Mat | 1M x 1M x 20MM | Grey Fleck
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Hit Fitness Connect Gym Floor Mat (Grey Fleck) is perfect for high impact areas and general gym flooring. This premium gym flooring is made of 30% recycled rubber (SBR) and 70% EPDM.
These tiles can be simply laid on top of existing flooring using the unique connector system. The connector system is similar to how Lego toys work; 4 studs on each module slide into the underside of different tiles to securely grip them together without the need for glue. These connectors leave the joints nearly invisible while making the joint tight enough not to accumulate any dirt.
They contain a 2-layer system; the top layer provides impact protection against the continuous dropping of heavy free-weights, while the bottom layer is designed to absorb noise whilst also providing additional protection to the sublayer.
- These tiles are engineered with a unique bottom structure that minimises impact with the subfloor, while absorbing and dispersing sound and vibrations that leads to a significant reduction in noise from heavy impacts
- Easy clean surface keeps your gym area looking new
- Easy to install. The connector system uses 4 studs to securely grip the underside of different tiles and pull them together. Simply slot an average of 5 connectors per tile to securely fit the tiles together
- An extensive 5-year warranty offered on the tiles
- Groves between the tiles are almost invisible and are designed not to accumulate dust or dirt
- Length: 1 meter
- Width: 1 meter
- Thickness: 20mm
- Colour: Black + Grey
- Material: Recycled Rubber, high density rubber roll flooring in SBR and EPDM
- Gym activity: free-weight areas, Generic gym flooring, CrossFit, Studio
- Assembly Format: Tile with connectors underneath the tiles
- Head injury criteria (HIC) test: 1.3 m
- Shock absorption: 61%
- Bulk density top layer: Approx. 1.400 kg/m3
- Bulk density sublayer: Approx. 1.000 kg/m3
- Eu Fire Classification: Ef1
- Guarantee Duration: 5 years